Single Engine Commercial Rating in Scottsdale, AZ
Congratulations on your decision.
Getting your Single Engine Commercial Rating is the natural progression to your Private Pilot License and IFR Rating.
As a Commercial Pilot y0u can now legally get paid to fly!
To obtain a commercial certificate in an airplane under FAR Part 61 rules a pilot must have:
- 250 hours of flight time, 100 hours of which must be in powered aircraft, and 50 must be in airplanes.
- 100 hours of pilot-in-command time, 50 of which must be in airplanes.
- 50 hours of cross-country time, 10 of which must be in an airplane.
- 20 hours of training, including 10 of instrument, 10 of complex or TAA, and a smattering of cross-country and practical test preparation.
- 10 hours of solo training, including a smattering of cross-country and night.
As a Commercial Pilot you can fly cargo, passengers, do aerial surveys, fly search and rescue and get paid for it!
At the best flight school here in Scottsdale, AZ we only have brand new aircraft with the latest navigation technology with all of our aircraft having glass cockpits making it a breeze to get your Commercial Pilot Licence right here in sunny Scottsdale, AZ.
Our Cessna 172 and our Cirrus SR22 are fully equipped with Glass Cockpits, 3-Axis Autopilots, ADS-B Out and the Cirrus even has XM Radio!
What better place to take your flying to the next level and get your Commercial Pilot License than right here in sunny Scottsdale, AZ?
Call Scottsdale’s Best Flight School or fill out the form below to start the process of getting your Commercial Pilot License.
Let’s get started! Get your Commercial Pilot License here in Scottsdale, AZ!
Fill out this form to get in touch with the Chief Flight Instructor of Scottsdale’s Best Flight School